TP Link 600Mbps Multistreaming Powerline Homeplug Ethernet Adapter, AC Pass-through, Plug (UK), Twin Pack
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, providing data transmission over electrical wires for HD video streaming
- Integrated power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- Plug and play design and easy encryption on a push of pair button
- Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
The TL-PA4010PKIT turns your existing powerline into a high speed network1 with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into your power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. In additon, its integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste. With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA4010PKIT provides users stable and high-speed data transmission rates over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters*. The TL-PA4010PKIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS.
- The terms “AV500” and “500Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV500” or “500Mbps” powerline devices. Actual data speeds vary and may be limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. For better performance, powerline devices should be deployed on the same electrical circuit and rated for the same HomePlug standard. A minimum of two powerline devices are required to establish a powerline connection. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.