TP Link AV600 Powerline Homeplug Wi-Fi Extender with 2 LAN ports
- Extend wired and wireless network to any room using your home's existing electrical system
- Touch Super Range Extension - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard providing data transfer rates over a household electric wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
- Product Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Product dimensions: 94 × 54 × 40mm (WxDxH)
TP-LINK’s TL-WPA4220 extends your Internet connection to every room of the house through your home’s existing electrical circuitry. The TL-WPA4220 features a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, which means it can automatically copy the SSID and Password of your router. In this way, TL-WPA4220 simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and allows for seamless roaming within your home network. With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA4220 provides you stable and high-speed data transfer rate on a line length of up to 300 meters.1 It is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers, game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS.
- The terms “AV300” and “300Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV300” or “300Mbps” powerline devices. Actual data speeds vary and may be limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. For better performance, powerline devices should be deployed on the same electrical circuit and rated for the same HomePlug standard. A minimum of two powerline devices are required to establish a powerline connection. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.