We hope you’ll be completely satisfied with your order. However, we understand that sometimes things just don’t work out. If you would like to make a return, all of the information you need is below. Please read our policies before making a purchase with us to ensure that you have a clear understanding of (i) our refund policy, and (ii) whether you have a right to cancel your contract with us.
Damaged, missing or incorrect orders
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your product. When you receive your order please unpack it and check it for damages as soon as it arrives. If you find it damaged or incorrect please report this to us within 24 hours of delivery. You can call us on 01 408 7165 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please retain the product together with any packaging along with any photographic evidence.
We do everything we can to ensure your order arrives at your door complete and in pristine condition. If you don’t receive all your products at once, you can check that they have been dispatched using our tracking facility detailed in the confirmation email. If you need to speak with us you can call us on 01 408 7165.
In the unlikely event that the product is faulty within the first 28 days of receiving the goods, please follow the instructions within the delivery documents. We may require an inspection by a manufacturer's qualified engineer to be carried out on the item in the location where it is installed. This is so the nature of the fault can be ascertained before we can arrange for a replacement. Please call us on 01 408 7165 if you need any further information
Order Cancellation and Returns
If you decide to cancel a purchase, we want your cancellation to be hassle-free. Should you wish to cancel your purchase subject to the terms laid out below, you have the right to do so, without giving any reason, before and up to 14 calendar days after you obtained physical possession of the goods. This is provided that the item(s) are in as sold condition, and in their original packaging together with any free gifts you may have received. You may examine the goods as necessary to establish their nature and characteristics, but you must not start using them, install them or input any data/software onto them. You must send back the goods without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your decision to cancel the purchase. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your purchase by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You must use the attached return form.
You may also contact our customer support team on 01 408 7165 or email email@example.com and one of our team members will assist you with any queries you might have about your right of cancellation. This will help to speed up the cancellation process.
Terms applying to cancellation:
- Where you decide to exercise your right of cancellation, you are responsible for costs incurred to return item(s) to us. If the goods cannot be returned by post, please contact us and we will arrange for the good to be collected. We will issue you a full refund of the purchase price (and of the delivery charge in sending you the goods) on receipt of the returned goods, with original packaging. If you have diminished the value of the good by handling it or testing it beyond what is necessary to check its nature, characteristics and functioning, we reserve the right not refund you the entire amount.
Goods should be sent to
- Should any item(s) not be suitable for return due to hygiene reasons, such as headphones, the item(s) can only be returned if that hygiene seal remains unbroken
- Refunds can only be processed when we receive the goods, or you provide evidence of the return of the goods, whichever occurs first. Refunds for goods returned to us shall then be processed without undue delay.
THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. DETAILS OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM TRADING STANDARDS OR CITIZENS ADVICE CONSUMER SERVICE.
Your Consumer Rights
Consumer contracts are protected by the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 (as amended) (“the Act”) and other applicable legislation. Under the Act the purchaser of goods has a number of rights, including that:
- Goods must be of merchantable quality – goods should be of reasonable quality taking into account what they are meant to do, their durability and their price.
- Goods must be fit for their purpose – they must do what they are reasonably expected to do.
- Goods must be as described - the buyer must not be misled into buying something by the description of goods or services given orally by a salesperson or an advertisement.
These rights cannot be excluded and are in addition to any extended warranty you may purchase or any voluntary manufacturer’s warranty you may be given.
There may be circumstances where you are not entitled to a remedy.
For further information about your consumer rights, visit the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission at www.ccpc.ie